Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Get a Yummy Bod with Wii Fit!

wii_fit.jpg

Confession: I'm addicted to Wii… hardcore ADDICTED!

I became addicted after the very first time. What makes my addiction so hard to deal with is that I don’t have one! I crave it constantly. When I walk into someone’s house and see a Wii I HAVE to play it. If they say no, I keep asking until they get so annoyed they let me play. Sometimes I even ask the people who own them to hang out just so I can play.

Yes, I am an addict. Don’t judge me, I have good reasons!

It beats traditional video games because of the exercise element. After a good game of bowling or boxing I feel like I just ran 6 miles. There isn't a muscle in my body that doesn’t hurt. Some might argue and say you don’t necessarily have to put that much effort into it… Screw you, that’s what makes Wii so great!

But those games don’t even compare to the AMAZING Wii Fit! I played it for the first time 3 days ago and I still ache. It was by far the best work out of my entire life!

So if you’re trying to lose weight/get in shape/build muscle… whatever…. go get the Wii and Wii Fit… and maybe we can be friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment